brown and pink

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Matching outfits, minus two


I finally had time to put the finishing touches on Emmy and Eisley's matching outfits today. I only got a picture of Emmy wearing hers though. It wasn't warm enough to put Eisley in a sleeveless shirt so her picture will have to wait. I am also working on something matching for Davin so he doesn't feel left out. Once that is finished I will post a picture of the three of them wearing their outfits. Until then, here is Emmy modeling her newest fashion.
If you want to make the twirly skirt, here is the tutorial I used. http://polkadotchair.blogspot.com/2009/03/skirt-tutorial.html

Post pictures if you make one too.

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Kaycee! How on earth do you find the time? I'm glad you're settling in! And your page is adorable!

    ReplyDelete