brown and pink

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

a love for baking


I LOVE to bake- just about anything. I love to decorate the things I bake too. How have I been given this love for baking and an intolerance to wheat and dairy. Have you ever tried to bake something without wheat and/or dairy. Very few recipes actually work and it can be expensive to experiment with other options. Maybe the positive side is that this is a way of helping me stay thin (because I have NO self control). If I didn't feel sick when I ate what I baked, I would bake every day (at least once) and eat it all myself. So, I guess I should be thankful for my annoying stomach problems.

If you love to bake, here is my favorite website dedicated completely to baking. Since I can't eat anything on there, if you make something, post a picture so I can live vicariously through you.

http://www.bakerella.com/


The Vintage Valentine Cookies
The Macaron Pops (the name looks misspelled but it isn't)
Mmmmm- they all look so pretty and SO yummy.

And look at these! Mini maple pancake muffins. I am trying these tomorrow.

For baking accessories (super cute ones) check out this website. I like to look and dream of what it would be like to use this stuff. It is too expensive to ship it to Costa Rica.

http://www.bakeitpretty.com/


Non-edible cupcake toppers.

Edible glitter! Look how sparkly.

Edible toppers. Aren't these buttons the cutest?
And the cutest cupcake wrappers.

Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment