brown and pink

Monday, March 29, 2010

my own boutique!!

I have finally decided to start selling some of my more popular items. I already have four orders and don't even have a brand name yet.

Some of the things I will carry are:

nursing covers
slings
car seat canopies/ matching head rest if wanted
baby shoes
hair accessories
tutu bow holders
paci sac
hooded towels
burp cloths
diaper clutches
tutus for baby and girls
small amount of clothing for boys and girls

I am so excited. I am working on a brand name and logo right now. Soon I will have labels to sew into all of my items. Unfortunately, sales to the states will be difficult. I can bring things with me when I go but that will usually be only once or twice a year. Shipping from Costa Rica would be too expensive. I don't think anyone would want to pay the cost. Therefore, most of my sales will take place in Costa Rica.

I can't believe this is all happening! I will post pictures as soon as I finish each product!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Kaycee! I was sooo gonna send you this link and see if your first sale could be a bag like this for my camera!

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42655343&ref=sr_gallery_30&&ga_search_query=dslr+camera+bags&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=2&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title


    But I guess it would be hard to ship it from CR :(

    ReplyDelete